Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Some Updates!!

Hey guys!

Gina here. As you may have noticed there have been some changes within this blog/BookTube channel lately. This is now a solo channel that I will be running. Denny did make a farewell video explaining why he has stepped away from In Cold Lit, you can watch it here.

With this change comes some changes that I plan on bringing to In Cold Lit. One of those changes is that I want to focus more on this blog than I have been. Since starting with BookTube this blog hasn't had many posts but I hope to change that.

I would like to make a review for every book I read, but I'm not sure that will be doable. I am going to try however! I plan on starting this very soon, within the next few weeks. I would also like to start making more discussion posts on the blog as well. For me I seem to be able to express my feelings more in writing than I can in video, so while I work on being more comfortable in front of the camera to be able to make more discussion videos I will be posting discussion based posts on here.

That's all for tonight, but I plan to be back soon!

Until next time,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment